- Recipient of the Academic Excellence Award for the year 2014-2015, from the Senate Scholarship and Prize Committee, IIT Kanpur, for distinctive academic achievements (2016).
- Ranked within top 1% in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 (Chemical Engineering stream), [GATE is an all-India exam required for Graduate admission in all the engineering institutes of the country].
- Recipient of Summer Undergraduate Research Grant for Excellence (SURGE) 2013, granted by IIT Kanpur [SURGE 2013 was
awarded to only one hundred and thirteen students all over the country, among which forty nine
students are chosen from IITK itself and rest thirty are selected from
all other IITs, NITs and different universities of India].
- Recipient of Summer Undergraduate Research Grant for Excellence (SURGE) 2012, granted by IIT Kanpur [SURGE 2012 was awarded to only sixty students all over the country, among which thirty students are chosen from IITK itself and rest thirty are selected from all other IITs, NITs and different universities of India].
- Awarded Best Poster Presentation Award for project poster presentation at IIT Kanpur.
- Ranked within top 0.4% in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for the entry in the engineering colleges of West Bengal. More than 1,20,000 students took the exam.
- Secured projected rank 28 out of 4,50,000 candidates in Higher Secondary Examination, organized by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
- Secured highest grade in ‘Achievement cum Diagnostic Test in Mathematics for class VIII’, organized by Centre for Pedagogical Studies in Mathematics [The ratio of students got the top grade and appearing students was nearly 1:1000].